It FELT like a dream to be warm again...even on a cold week in L.A. Everything was green and flowering and smelled soooooo good!! I love the floral smell that is home- it's intoxicating. Anyway, we spent a wonderful week at Grandma & Grandpa Miller's house soaking up some MUCH needed sunshine and visiting with friends. Our outings included a trip to Oxnard to visit Grandpa McEuen and our Meyring cousins, an awewome trip to Costa Mesa where we shopped at the best mall in the country: South Coast Plaza (I'm sure that's a documented fact- haha...), we got to attend a friends baby shower, a family friends funeral (who passed away after 10 years of suffering from Alzheimers), and a birthday celebration (if my 30th birthday can even be CONSIDERED a 'celebration') at my favorite restaurant, The Charthouse in Redondo Beach. We played in the pool, at the park by the house my family grew up in, and enjoyed as many of the tastes from home as we could cram in. I kept trying to figure out how we could stay- you know, avoid coming home at all! But alas, it doesn't work that way. I love our home here- but I really loved being warm.... At any rate, we're back and we're coping.
March 22, 2009
November 2009
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
California ( am I ) DREAMIN'???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
are you sure you didn't photo touch these? The colors are way too vibrant and perfect. How fun that you got to meet up with susan and her little girl- so cute! Who's funeral? Who's baby shower? I guess I should just call more...
Fran Bickmore's funeral. Katherine's baby shower. She is re-married and just had a little girl, Lindsay...and yes, you SHOULD call more- but so should I.
Marci---I love your little ones, they are so cute! I did a blog search and typed your name and Porter (because I knew you had a Porter like me) and I found you!!! Was it fun to see Susan-I didn't even know that she had a baby. Check out my blog and let me know how I can get in touch with Susan.
I am shaking right now, that is how excited I am to be in touch! I will send you an e-mail as soon as I can.
Post a Comment