
COKE!!! Yes, he needs his morning pick-me-up already... sad, I know...

Mommy & Seth chilling in the shade- Seth is sporting his manly fairy wand- courtesy of cousin Elena.

This quickly became a favorite outing for the boys. "Motorcycle" rides were a great treat.

Jr. Captain Seth in his favorite seat on the boat. Our trusty Sr. Captain Grandpa will attest to this fact. We wouldn't be 20 seconds into a boat ride before being bombarded to let Seth drive. Or Ollie. Or Porter...you know how it goes.

Expert fisherman Porter fishing from his favorite spot on the new ladder.

Oh, Swim Lessons- what a joy!!! Can't you see the excitement in Seth's hysterical face?

The best time of the day (and the quietest) was snack time featuring Cheetos...can't beat them.
1 comment:
This looks like it was so much fun. I love how you guys have all the cousins together to play...We are going down for the 4th...I can hardly wait!
Post a Comment