
I've been working on a quilt for the new baby for the last 2 days and have, in the meantime, been completely ignoring my children- who have mostly behaved really nice for me during these mental check-outs. The last 2 days they have gone into the family room, then they remove all the sofa cushions and do their best to make a 'fort'. I'm okay with this since it keeps them entertained and out of my sewing area. This morning after an hour or so I hear Seth calling from the other room- Help! Help! Ayuda me!! Help! Help! Ayuda me!!! You'll have to excuse my lack of correct Spanish spelling I'm sure- but the meaning cannot be misaken. I don't know how many of you have watched Go! Diego, Go!, but I have... apparently so has Seth. Needless to say, I was cracking up.




6 comments:
Congratulations on your bi-lingual little one. That really is so impressive. The things they learn from watching t.v. when we are to busy to teach them ourselves right?
So what was the little guy yelling help for? Was he stuck somewhere or did his brother have him pinned?
Congrats on being preggers! Do you know what you are having? Thanks for the advice on my blog..downeast is not a bad idea. And i luuurrrve that you luuurrve Tamn. I loved when she compared the economy to Brittany Spears. And I love your house. What color is on your walls? Is it like a butter yellow? Let me know.
Marc
i love this story.
your kids are so fun.
thanks for letting us come and see you even if my surprise didn't work so well. It was good to visit with you. Love your new picture so cute
take care love beck
On Sunday Jason was tickling me and I was yelling help help! Then Nick yells from the living room ayuda me! Ayuda me!
That's hilarious Heidi! See, such brilliant cousins!!
Post a Comment