March 22, 2009

March 22, 2009
November 2009

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I know, I know!

I just realized that it's been a few weeks since my last post. We just got back from visiting California LATE monday night (don't get me started on that one), we have BEAUTIFUL new cabinets in our family room (hooray!!!- and thanks Matt!), we are officially 33 weeks pregnant (aaaaahhh!) AND my smart husband sold our 5,000 lb TV last night and got it officially out of our hair... it's been a GREAT month so far. Plus, with Thanksgiving right around the corner, it pretty much doesn't get any better. I'll post later tonight with some pictures of our home inprovements and our CA trip. See Emily, I'm totally up-to-date now!

2 comments:

Matt and Tiana said...

Sorry I missed seeing you when you were down here. Grandpa said that you stayed in Palos Verdes because you weren't feeling well. Hope to see you soon with your new baby!

Tiana

Anonymous said...

It's a good thing!! I'm glad you hear me talking over your shoulder:)